Excellent experience with sweetreefcorals

BirdFish5000

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
787
Reaction score
933
Location
ROCHESTER
What state or country do you live in
New York
After three (four?) orders with sweetreefcorals, I thought I should post a review. All of my experiences have been excellent - good prices, good communication, good packaging, good size frags.

Give him a try!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new