• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Exception experience with Lucky Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

tbare89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my first order from luckycorals.com and wanted to share my experience with everyone. I spent about a month looking online for a vendor that had great prices and great livestock for high end LPS. I couldn't find any vendor that had both until I found lucky corals. I ordered a warpaint scoly, orange hammer, and two indo torches. All came with no pests and looking really healthy! I finally found an orange hammer that just screams orange. Will be ordering from them again.

Lucky Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much! At LuckyCorals.con we try to offer gorgeous healthy corals at reasonable prices given the quality. I’ve been in the hobby 30 years and try to provide beautiful healthy corals for new hobbyist on up to rare collectors corals.

ORCA1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto... have placed a few orders with Lucky Corals. All corals came in healthy and looking as I expected. Eric offers great costumer service and is very easy to reach. Responds to emails, texts, calls and was very willing to offer suggestions and help. You can tell he is enthusiastic about the hobby. Very honest about his corals and made sure what I was looking for was a match with a particular piece (even to the point of suggesting alternative options, not buying a particular piece or waiting). I keep nicer end to high end LPS (210 gallon) and am glad to have recently discovered Lucky corals for some nice pieces at fair price. Starting a larger build soon to make some more room down the road once the tank is ready for corals.

Anthony K.

Lucky Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ditto... have placed a few orders with Lucky Corals. All corals came in healthy and looking as I expected. Eric offers great costumer service and is very easy to reach. Responds to emails, texts, calls and was very willing to offer suggestions and help. You can tell he is enthusiastic about the hobby. Very honest about his corals and made sure what I was looking for was a match with a particular piece (even to the point of suggesting alternative options, not buying a particular piece or waiting). I keep nicer end to high end LPS (210 gallon) and am glad to have recently discovered Lucky corals for some nice pieces at fair price. Starting a larger build soon to make some more room down the road once the tank is ready for corals.

Anthony K.
Thank you so much much for sharing your experience Anthony!

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased 3 items from Lucky Corals. I look forward to seeing the quality of the corals based on the feedback on R2R

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back