Excited to be back!

SoCoFlyFisher

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
19
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

After a 13 year absence, I am once again back to the adventure of reef tanks. I started in high school in Hawaii, catching animals for my tanks from the reef near my house on the island of Oahu. I was especially fascinated with Cone shells and kept both the molluscivorous and piscivorous species I caught in various tanks. My last reef tank 13 years ago was 110 gallons.

I have now jumped back in with a Reefer 350 tank and having fun watching the tank evolve.

I am looking forward to taking advantage of all the experience and knowledge on this site and hopefully contributing some of my own.


Kevin
 
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Oscaror - Unfortunately, I no longer live near a reef. I now live near the Rockies, so now I have to spend money to fill my tank!
 
Welcome to R2R! Never can have too many contributors!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Post pics and keep us posted on your reefer!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new