Exciting new products from RAP

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey all I was just watching some YouTube videos from RAP and got very exited for this new roller Mat coming out. Essentially it inserts right into the filter sock hole and is made for people with smaller sumps. I hate changing my filter sock a few times a week. This would solve that problem! I’ll also attach a pic of the sump I use.

CBF445B2-A6C4-4E27-8853-0E5DB91E6C80.png


581DB1D6-528D-4136-9D9D-3928C447133A.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new