Exciting opertunity for all ETRC

jmann124

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kids are in school there so I'd be willing to donate a paly frag and maybe some periodic water for WC's.

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still interested in the two soft corals and the tang? If so they will NEED to be picked up early afternoon on the 10th

OP
OP
Joshua Hurst

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you still interested in the two soft corals and the tang? If so they will NEED to be picked up early afternoon on the 10th
Absolutely! Would you be willing to meet somewhere public? My mom doesn't think we should go to anyone's house that we don't know. Nothing personal! Just my mom

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely! Would you be willing to meet somewhere public? My mom doesn't think we should go to anyone's house that we don't know. Nothing personal! Just my mom

I would be, but it will need to be somewhere very close to my house, I'll be in the middle of a tank tear down / transfer. I'm in North Knox

OP
OP
Joshua Hurst

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be, but it will need to be somewhere very close to my house, I'll be in the middle of a tank tear down / transfer. I'm in North Knox
I can talk to my mom about it as soon as I get home. Do you want to go ahead and plan on a time and place or would you want to wait till closer to time

Esage

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can talk to my mom about it as soon as I get home. Do you want to go ahead and plan on a time and place or would you want to wait till closer to time
we can come up with a place. maybe some where on Broadway, North of 640? I won't have a time until Saturday, but I should have the tang caught by early afternoon

OP
OP
Joshua Hurst

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I have started a new semester at hva and have enrolled in ACTS. So im going to start taking care of and stocking this reef tank! Ill be bringing over some spare test kits tomorrow, and a camera so I can share more on the topic. Its got a pretty good green hair algae prob... Will test levels tomorrow.

Anyways im so excited to get to share my experience with everyone! ill be here every morning for the next 90 days to help nourish this tank, and let it thrive!
Happy Reefing :)

OP
OP
Joshua Hurst

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also their bubble tip anemone split: so if anyone would like it!! Im going to get it out when we find a new owner for him :)

Pics coming soon :)

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Joshua Hurst, I'm not in Tennessee, but this is a really great thing you're doing. If you still need and/or want another powerhead, I have a new 750 gph Coralife I would be willing to donate. If you can use it send me your address via PM and consider it sent.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back