Exclusive R2R Discount Code for DinkinsAquaticGardens.com

Order arrived in spot-on condition. After acclimating, both bottles are in...thanks

Order arrived safe and sound! After acclimating, the bottles looked good. Thanks!

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your reef!!
 
Placed my order yesterday!! Can't wait to get these!!
 
I have never used anything like this before. I have a 12g nano with coral/fish and a torch. How would I use this, if I did?

Hey there! The phytoplankton helps feed your coral, improving your growth and color. It's not a NEED but is a very definite positive.

Pods are absolutely amazing, and that isn't just me saying so. Since I started adding them to my tanks I've noticed an incredible improvement. I have no cyano or nuisance algae any more.

With a nano tank, the only difference is the dosing. You definitely won't need much... perhaps 1.5 mL per day of phyto. The phyto does last 3+ months in the fridge and we include a syringe and dosing instructions.
 
maxresdefault.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new