Exotic Hammers and Torches - Do They Survive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Logzor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
2,563
Reaction score
324
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see these insane looking gold torches, rainbow hammers, etc pop up all the time. Are people able to keep these alive in their systems? I don't think I've ever see any type of show-off thread for these color variations.
 
Gold torches are very hardy indeed and the wall hammers are a bit less hardy but non the less do very well in captivity given the proper care

yh1.jpg


torch2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah man, the aussie gold torches are awesome and super hardy. Love mine; adds good movement to an sps tank IMO.
 
That gold hammer is gorgeous nycpassat!

I've had my wall hammer for about 2 1/2 years. I've seen them grow fairly fast but this one has been quite a slow grower and has had tissue problems in the past.

Lately he's been looking good with good tissue growth.

Photo Aug 06, 7 16 48 PM.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new