Exotic non aquatic owners?

Not currently keeping anything more exotic than a Maine coon cat but I used to have a bunch of creepy crawlies: scorpions, centipedes, tarantulas, snakes, lizards etc.
We’re expecting our first kid, a girl, and my intention is to get her interested in reptiles to avoid any irrational fears down the line hehe
 
I've got a few, not many pictures though.

I've got a quake parakeet name Q Anon, I'm trying to teach him Trump quotes lol
I've got a Tokay Gecko that desperately needs a bigger tank. She's gotten pretty used to me being around her, but she still hates me.
And I have 3 Dendrobates auratus "highland Bronze" morph in a 18" x 18" x 24" Exoterra vivarium. I had purchased 4, but sadly one of them came to me with a degenerative disease, he couldn't aim his tongue right, and thusly he died of starvation this morning. :( But luckily my other frogs are happy and healthy!
I'm going to take pictures real quick, I'll post them separately either today or tomorrow.

Good day and God bless!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new