experience getting clowns to host??

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I don't want to get a anemone because I only have a 20L and already have a branching hammer and a torch and a few zoas and pipe organ. So I don't want him to move around and sting everything and kill them. So I have seen clowns host anything from Duncans to Xenia but I want to try and get them to host my torch it's a cheap one so I don't bother if he gets a little upset at first. Does anyone have experience with getting clowns to host anything and what I can do to maybe get them to do so? Any tricks? Thanks guys

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took me over 2 years, hundreds in anemone, and every trick I could find on the internet done with persistence... for all the trouble they bite me any time my hands are in the tank. If it happens, it happens. I wouldn't suggest going on the same road I did. Especially with things that aren't a natural host for them.

OP
OP
J

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I have seen the video people are talking about. And I'm not going to add the anemone maybe if I would of added that first and let it find it's forever home but now it would probably destroy all my coral

OP
OP
J

James5214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully over time they figure it out . Il try the video just for ***** and giggles

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 81.2%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.8%
Back