Experience with fu manchu lionfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2026_1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2026_1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is everyone’s experience with fu manchu lionfish? I have wanted one for a while and i finally found a fish store with one in. It’s been there for around 3 months and they said its been eating frozen food. I have heard a lot of negative stuff about these fish should i even bother getting one lol
 
What type of system are you planning on putting the fish into? Size, other tank inhabitants?
I had a couple many yrs ago, the novelty wore off, but I still like wasp and leaf fish.
 
What type of system are you planning on putting the fish into? Size, other tank inhabitants?
I had a couple many yrs ago, the novelty wore off, but I still like wasp and leaf fish.
Its a 40 breeder and there is only a flasher wrasse in it for now (he is about 4 inches). was mostly planning on putting some soft coral and macro algae in it nothing too crazy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new