Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
021624-SOCIAL-MarineItemsForExpertOnly (1).jpg

Is your current aquarium setup feeling...basic? Do you crave a challenge and the thrill of caring for unique, demanding fish and corals? Then step through the velvet ropes and enter our EXPERT ONLY zone! We've assembled a collection of rare, exotic fish and cutting-edge equipment for aquarists who dare to push boundaries :

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is great! One suggestion I have is to include in the Description what makes these fish Expert Only. They only eat xx type of food, they have a poor shipping record, they need xx tank size, prone to illness, etc.
I second this suggestion

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe leave all those fish in the ocean instead?
Describing what makes a fish "Expert Only" is about Educating not about whether keeping ANY marine life in a tank is morally or ethically acceptable.

radiata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're an "expert aquarist" when you've purchased a specimen of the particular species with that particular caveat and then managed to keep it alive for at least a year! And so, I wish you fair winds and following seas!

OP
OP
LiveAquaria

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
02.21_Expert_only_-_2nd_Fish.jpg

This isn't your average aquarium resident! The mesmerizing Hooded Butterflyfish, with its vibrant colors and delicate fins, steals hearts... but it's not for the faint of heart. ⚠️

This beauty demands :
  • Advanced Care: Pristine water conditions, specialized feeding routines, and a keen eye for their sensitive nature.
  • Tank Dominance: Can be aggressive towards smaller tankmates, requiring careful compatibility planning.
  • Expert Knowledge: Only experienced aquarists understand their unique needs and can provide the specialized care they require.
Think you got what it takes? → https://bit.ly/48qwFF2

#exper#expertonlye#butterflyfishr#aquariumA#liveaquaria

OP
OP
LiveAquaria

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet the Longhorn Cowfish, not your average underwater pal! This captivating creature, with its unique armored body and protruding horns, demands respect... and expert care.

Why it's not for everyone:

• Thorny Temperament: Can inflict painful stings with its venomous horns, requiring cautious handling and tank setup.
  • Demanding Diet: Needs a varied diet of live crustaceans and mollusks, challenging to replicate in captivity.
  • Space Invader: Grows large and requires a spacious, well-established tank environment.
  • Expert Knowledge: Only experienced aquarists understand their complex needs and can provide the specialized care they require.
Think you can handle it? → https://bit.ly/48lC7Jy

02.23_Expert_only_-_3rd_Fish.jpg

OP
OP
LiveAquaria

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
02.23_Expert_only_-_4th_Fish.jpg

Feast your eyes on the magnificent Ornate Leopard Wrasse, a kaleidoscope of colors with a personality to match! But remember, beauty can be...well, a bit bitey.

This stunner demands:

• Expert Care: Pristine water quality, a varied diet of meaty foods, and a tank large enough for its active lifestyle.
  • Tank Dominance: Can be aggressive towards smaller fish and invertebrates, requiring careful tankmate selection.
  • Advanced Knowledge: Only experienced aquarists understand their complex needs and can provide the specialized environment they thrive in.
Think you're up for the challenge? → https://bit.ly/4bDb3IF

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
021624-SOCIAL-MarineItemsForExpertOnly (1).jpg

Is your current aquarium setup feeling...basic? Do you crave a challenge and the thrill of caring for unique, demanding fish and corals? Then step through the velvet ropes and enter our EXPERT ONLY zone! We've assembled a collection of rare, exotic fish and cutting-edge equipment for aquarists who dare to push boundaries :
cool thread

OP
OP
LiveAquaria

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet the Island Cowfish, a captivating oddball with a boxy body and a taste for the... unconventional. While undeniably adorable, it's not for the average aquarist!

Why it's not your everyday fish:
02.27_Expert_only_-_5th_Fish.jpg

• Sensitive Soul: Demands pristine water quality and stability, making even minor fluctuations potentially fatal.
  • Picky Eater: Requires a varied diet of live sponges, tunicates, and other hard-to-find delicacies.
  • Space Crusader: Needs a large, established tank with plenty of hiding spots to avoid stress.
  • Expert Knowledge: Only experienced aquarists understand their complex needs and can provide the specialized care they require.
Think you're the ultimate aquascaping champion? → https://bit.ly/3I6cCB3

Enderg60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Expert only on liveaquaria just means you dont get a guarantee because they ship poorly and usually end up dead in the first 2 weeks.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 42 39.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 30.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back