Ext 112 ushio 400 wat MH System.

  • Thread starter Thread starter X-37B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ok so... this morning I went to adjust the edge bars.
Went into the app and all tanks were gone with all my settings.
App asked if I wanted to add a tank., what?
I have an email into RB.
Later today I will try to redo one and go from there.
I run 2 Photon 50's, one 24, and 2 edge bars. All are gone but the program is running correctly.
 
Ok so... this morning I went to adjust the edge bars.
Went into the app and all tanks were gone with all my settings.
App asked if I wanted to add a tank., what?
I have an email into RB.
Later today I will try to redo one and go from there.
I run 2 Photon 50's, one 24, and 2 edge bars. All are gone but the program is running correctly.
That's what I like with MH/T5 ...its simply on/off switch
 
That's what I like with MH/T5 ...its simply on/off switch
Yea I am thing about dropping 2 400's over the system once I get both Lumenarcs wired and refurbished.
 
The Bicolor Angel is out and in my nem system. This one picked at every acro I had, lol.
Only thing to pick at is the large hammer now.

The RB app issue was my bad. Somehow I had 2 email addresses in the app and the wrong one was on, lol. Its fun getting old, not.
 
Found an old add in a book from the late 80's.
This is the exact pendant I started my 55g in 89. 175 watt. 5500K!
20260909_073120.jpg
 
The light is not fixed at the right spots for example…
That system looks sweet!
Start a build thread so we can follow the progress.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new