Extended gills on goby?

\m/reefsnmetal\m/

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
448
Reaction score
679
Location
Kansas
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had two Randall’s Prawn Gobies for over 4 years and have never noticed the gills puff out like this before. Does anyone know what is going on in this video? The other goby and all other fish/inverts/coral are normal in appearance.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7852.MOV
    20.5 MB
Videos won’t work so maybe this will
43661D88-58C3-4838-8D8E-84A87B470C4D.png
17DA1C06-1261-4CF2-8498-47B6639179FB.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new