• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Extra Hydros Equipment

Item Price
$75 to $425
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Bobby daniels

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2017
Messages
569
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I recently purchased a complete tank breakdown that had a TON of hydros controllers and modules... after going thru everything this is what I have left.

SOLDKraken + 3 Force port cables $425 shipped
SOLDControl X2 $100 shipped
SOLD Control 2 SOLD
SOLD-Launch SOLD (BRAND NEW - PH and. Temp. probes, I opened box the box. because I needed the PH probe)
SOLD IV $85 shipped (includes a used salinity probe)

20250529_065418.jpg
 
Last edited:
As of right now no one has paid for it, so yes....I had 3 people say they wanted it yesterday but no one has paid yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new