>>> EXTREME CORALS GIVEAWAY!!! 4 WINNERS!!! <<<

Bonus entry (method 6)
I found it really interesting to learn that Extreme Corals has skimmers that can handle up to 10,000 gallons each. I wish I had a system with that much volume. Too bad my wallet doesn't agree :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Signed up and liked on FB :)
1677790666158.png
 
Bonus entry (#4) I was surprised to find that you guys had Scoly requirements with mod-high flow and mod-high lighting. I was always under the impression that they liked lower amounts of each of those
 
4. I read your blog on how to care for bounce coral mushrooms. It’s very detailed on how to take care of them properly with moderate lighting and flow, and clean water. Good read.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new