>>> EXTREME CORALS GIVEAWAY!!! 4 WINNERS!!! <<<

A56F97B4-76CA-45F8-B890-EA8CCFD072C5.png

I would pick this monster!!!!
 
Been on Scott’s email book for the last 15 years! Kinda what brought me back after a long vacation from reefing! One thing was consistent and that was e-mails from extreme and I was always looking at them lol.. so I’m on the mailing list and followed ig and fb!
 
Bonus entry (method 3)

Screenshot 2023-03-03 at 9.51.50 AM.png


Just found this yuma colony that would look perfect in my 75g mixed reef tank if I win!
 
Im in to win.
Definitely like the lemon lime SINULARIA SPAGHETTI LEATHER
 
Those Ricordia/Yuma colonies are amazing!
 
Bonus entry #3:

ULTRA GRADE INDO TORCH-HANDPICKED COLLECTOR TORCH-DOUBLE HEADED INDO HOLY GRAIL TORCH-ULTRA RARE​


I mean...it's the holy grail...who wouldn't want this?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new