0   0   0
IMG_1958.png

sUSAnR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Extreme corals giveaway2.jpg

Welcome to the EXTREME CORALS GIVEAWAY!!!! You could win $250, $500, or even $1,000 in FREE CORALS!!! @ExtremeCorals is here to make not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 (that's right! FOUR!) lucky reefers very happy with some awesome corals!! Will it be you!? Well, with 4 winners, it very well could be!!! Get those entries in NOW!!!

Now...the only question left is what corals will you choose if you WIN!?

RULESLOGO_zps3ea8dc8d.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Join the Extreme Corals REEFPACK email list by signing up (you should see a pop-up at the link, but if not, click on the "10% OFF" link at the bottom right corner of the homepage) and create a post in this thread stating that you are entered.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

1. FOLLOW the Extreme Corals Instagram Page Here.
  2. LIKE the Extreme Corals Facebook Page Here.
  3. Check out the Extreme Corals coral selection, and tell us which coral(s) you would like to have if you win! (You can do this once daily for extra entries!)
  4. Check out the Extreme Corals Blog and tell us about an article you read there.
  5. Share this contest on social media (can be any social media platform you like). Use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #ExtremeCorals #GIVEAWAY. 1 entry per social media platform.
  6. Check out the Extreme Corals Facility page and tell us something that you found interesting about Extreme Corals.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

PRIZE_zps640e482c.jpg

1st PRIZE: $1,000 gift card to Extreme Corals
2nd PRIZE: $500 gift card to Extreme Corals
3rd & 4th PRIZE: $250 gift card to Extreme Corals

e-02-27-16-1.jpg

e-02-28-13-1.jpg

e-01-24-17-1.jpg

*Disclaimer: Prizes cannot be used alongside any other promotions, sales, or discounts.

Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through April 2, 2023. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on April 3, 2023.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @ExtremeCorals for sponsoring this awesome giveaway with 4 amazing prizes!!
728x90.gif

#ExtremeCorals
#r2rgiveaway
Signed up for email- officially entered.

sUSAnR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I won If I won extreme corals giveaway, one of the corals I would select would be the multi headed branching frog spawn. I read too interesting blog articles, one was about scuba, diving and Reef tanks, that one interested me because I am a scuba diver. And I also read the article about feeding different types of corals. At the facility site​

, I found it interesting to read about the quarantining of your new corals when they come in to your facility.​

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • None.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.2%

Back