Eye Candy!!! Zoas and Palys...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azurel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
HawaiianSunset-1.jpg


TimeMachine.jpg

nice bro
 
Those pink rainbow delights are I believe the same as what I have. How are they growing for you? Mine was 3 plus two babies. Babies are now grown and 4 new babies. In about a month.
 
Those pink rainbow delights are I believe the same as what I have. How are they growing for you? Mine was 3 plus two babies. Babies are now grown and 4 new babies. In about a month.

They probably are. When I bought them from Daryl he had 2 different rainbows. One he called Purple Rainbow and the other Pink Rainbows. Almost identical except the Pinks had a bit more of pronounced pink ring inside the skirt. They been growing well for me too.
 
Love love love!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new