F/S: APEX EL + EB832, Vortech MP40

Item Price
370
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jp415

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2022
Messages
306
Reaction score
66
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
HI All,

I am selling the following items priced as shipped.

If you live in California or NYC you will have to pay extra for shipping.

2 x Apex EL + PH probe + Temp probe with Energy Bar E832 $370 each
Probes will be shipped with a damp towel in a ziploc bag.
Reeflink $50
2 x Ecotech MP40 Mobius ready $270 each - SOLD


20220905_135658.jpg 20220905_135714.jpg 20220905_135753.jpg 20220905_135831.jpg View attachment 2816347 20220905_135848.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new