Facepalm....

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
638
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spent the last 45m bagging up corals and getting them ready to ship out and on my way to the post office I decided to stop at my mailbox and check the mail... No mail today, it's Columbus day... LOL do over....

Anyone else ever do the same thing?
 
Oh dude that stinks!
 
Haha yep, it was a practice run I guess... The only thing that really sucks is the heat packs that were wasted...
 
I just spent the last 45m bagging up corals and getting them ready to ship out and on my way to the post office I decided to stop at my mailbox and check the mail... No mail today, it's Columbus day... LOL do over....

Anyone else ever do the same thing?

see you both discovered something lol!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D::D::D:D:D:D LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOL


almsot happened to me today too i was suppose to ship someone a package but im doing it tomorrow. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new