Lyretail anthias not eating.

It’s just that one fish so I’ll treat her first

Oh, I thought there were two anthias?
There is. Male and female. The male just lays on the rocks. He got cleaned once and that’s it and not cause he wanted to. The shrimp went to him.
He doesn’t wanna eat either but he’s more new and he is still very shy
But the female is non stop with the shrimp so I’m thinking she is the problem and I wanna nip it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new