Fair price for rare LPS and Acans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter geddavis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

geddavis

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
519
Reaction score
306
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m not sure if this is the right place for this but I was wondering what you think a fair price would be for a 6 or so polyp frag of these acans?

I also was wondering what would be a fair price for a 2” frag of this coral called Oullophillia which is like a plating platy but with masive polyps aprox 1.5” acros with .5” wall height. I have never seen another in the hobby before so I really have no idea.

thank you,
-Ged

F0FE3516-A3ED-42A6-BAF7-B2B0D68CC7BF.jpeg 754E60A1-10A4-48FD-9392-ECDF99561B6C.jpeg C4728708-B77C-48B2-9D4A-4165AB56B4DE.jpeg 667D86C9-7372-4ABF-B9AF-8219DE6B8BC2.jpeg
 
Oulophillia
 

Attachments

  • 6FFAD985-79AE-41CB-8ED3-7E816C728C96.jpeg
    6FFAD985-79AE-41CB-8ED3-7E816C728C96.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 38
It's all relative to how bad you like them really. They are slower growing coral. I've seen 2 and 3 head Acan's going for 30-40 bucks. I would like to be at 10 bucks a head on really nice ones. Imo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new