forgot the name after I bought it. Any id's

Screenshot_20200926-171523_Gallery.jpg

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a flasher wrasse, rather than a fairy ... possibly a royal; Paracheilinus angulatus. (One of my faves!)

I'm saying "royal" based on the yellow-tipped, elongate-margined tail fin, and the fact that I don't see any of the filaments that most of the other flashers have. There's a thread in the fish forum for wrasse ID that's been going on for years ... the real pros hang out there.

~B.

OP
OP
Flynsqwirl

Flynsqwirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a flasher wrasse, rather than a fairy ... possibly a royal; Paracheilinus angulatus. (One of my faves!)

I'm saying "royal" based on the yellow-tipped, elongate-margined tail fin, and the fact that I don't see any of the filaments that most of the other flashers have. There's a thread in the fish forum for wrasse ID that's been going on for years ... the real pros hang out there.

~B.
Ok thanks. I seen that but there's alot of pages so I figured I'd just post it. I got $300 in store credit from coral so picked him up and a pintail wrasse as well. They just came in and were still bagged when I got them. Thank u.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 44 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back