Fairy Wrasse for Aggressive Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter ca1ore
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Interestingly, I had assumed that my 4" rosy scale would give the 2 1/2" orange back a hard time ...... noop, completely ignored it.
 
Continue to find evolved' wrasse complex sticky helpful in mostly successfully navigating my way through a family of fish that I had little experience with. I now have a rosy scale, diamond tail, labouts, lubbocks, blue throat Sailfin and orange back in the 450 with an exquisite looking good in QT. Would I be pushing things with a luteovittatus and naoko? I know the latter has a quite feisty reputation.
 
Continue to find evolved' wrasse complex sticky helpful in mostly successfully navigating my way through a family of fish that I had little experience with. I now have a rosy scale, diamond tail, labouts, lubbocks, blue throat Sailfin and orange back in the 450 with an exquisite looking good in QT. Would I be pushing things with a luteovittatus and naoko? I know the latter has a quite feisty reputation.
I would not tempt fate with naoko. You were lucky enough with a blue throat. Luteovittatus could work.
 
Yes, rather what I was thinking. Thx.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new