Falanges torch broken

Chela101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
320
Reaction score
201
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw my torch coral and this is what I found!! Can anyone help me in what to do or what? Because that part that hanging down is all meat not just pure skeleton

IMG_0818.jpeg image.jpg
 
Try Seachem's Reef Dip. It's worked miracles for me every time.
You think it broke or like it’s splitting?? I never seen one split even tho I have some that have done it in my tank just never paid much attention when they did it
 
Sorry for letting this drop. I've been preoccupied. I doubt it is splitting. It looks more like it's unhappy to me. But time will tell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new