Falco hawkfish and neon dottyback help

Ya, I am just saying... it is not like a neon dotty back is innocent. The hawkfish is probably saving himself from future grief but putting the little neon goober in his place. It may even prevent the neon from becoming very aggressive since he's not the top dog in town.
Just saying I got rid of the hawkfish already and I did a great trade for a mated pair of bangaiis. Apparently the store doesn't get many hawkfish. I bought the hawk for 20 bucks and the neon for 60 bucks. I don't really want a 20 dollar fish biting chunks out of a 60 dollar fish X D
 
Just saying I got rid of the hawkfish already and I did a great trade for a mated pair of bangaiis. Apparently the store doesn't get many hawkfish. I bought the hawk for 20 bucks and the neon for 60 bucks. I don't really want a 20 dollar fish biting chunks out of a 60 dollar fish X D

hope it works out for you. they are beautiful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new