• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Falco Hawkfish for sale $30

Item Price
$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid 🧜🏼‍♀️
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Messages
12,180
Reaction score
37,725
Location
Go Birds
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
~3 year old Falco hawkfish for sale.
He is not a timid fish, currently housed in a 110g predator reef.
Lots of personality and great to watch.

20240427_193904.jpg
20240427_193851.jpg
20240427_193837.jpg


Local pickup preferred but can ship at buyers cost ($40)
 
Correct, he will happily munch on shrimp and small crabs.
He leaves all coral alone, though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new