photo.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 478

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the difference between these and Cherry Coral's Aussie Chaos that goes for $40 for 2p?...
CHE_9832.jpg

59634_10151292000745590_1050557688_n.jpg

OP
OP
hermesfansf

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the difference between zoa and paly??? Fallen Suns r Paly, CC Aussie Chaos r zoas. Fallen Sun gets as big as the size of a quater, has long skirts, deep black body, and the patterns are non uniform.

Last edited:

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Difference between zoas and palys... One is size but there's also a look to some morphs that are palys. It's not always size though. Are you just calling them paly because of size? I'm sure people with blondies and utter chaos have them small while other get have them really large. They're both still the same. It's all lighting and flow. My shadow bees which started off the size of g-hornets are now as big as ultimate chaos now that I grow them under less light. I still don't consider them palys just because they got big. My GOW are the same size as my purple hornets, I don't consider GOWs zoas though.

You should know, you did make a thread about it.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/zo...can-paradise-zoa-utter-chaos-blondie-get.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
hermesfansf

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should totally buy both to compare and analyze em yourself. If u ask nicely, I might give u a frag for free lol

Last edited:

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should totally buy both to compare and analyze yourself. If u ask nicely, I might give u a frag for free lol
Pretty please?... with cherry charms on top??? Throw in some exclusive only legit if it came from hermes donatellas while you're at it too and it's a deal. ;) I think they're the same. They sure look the same. But let the other zoa people chime in. Things definitely come with 100 different names nowadays because of people not knowing their stuff or want to rename just to get a few benjis. This is an ID forum after all, so let's make a proper ID.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for adding to the database!

StReNuOuS BiOmArKeR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pic coming soon

i received my 1 polyp on wed last week. all i can say is wow this is one of the biggest brightest paly in my tank at the moment. i run an 8 bulb powermodule with 6 blue plus and 2 purple plus. i will get a picture but this is definetly worth everypenny. i dont think it is the same as the cherry corals one especially with all that shopping! mine is very large compared to cherry corals and lots more black. i am very happy with my purchase and maybe i will order some from cherry to do a comparison. thanks again P you always have the hottoest z & p and i am glad i finally got to order from you!!
side note the nuclear sunset and the atomic sunflower are mind blowing!!! let me know when you find some more and good find on this fallen sun!!
thanks

OP
OP
hermesfansf

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually found these gems as hitchhikers awhile back. My buddy came over to my place saw em and immediately wanted a frag from me. After spending hours in my place bugging me for a frag, I finally agreed to give him a frag. However, his frag didn't make it and melted completely. I was down to a 3p frag. I decided to grow them out and give them additional care and love. Through out this entire period of time, I was able to improve their coloration. Both The skirts and patterns colored up completely. I hardly find any nice black paly in this hobby, but these fallen suns r definitely dope. It has a deep black body with intense golden scatter patterns. I created this thread especially for the reefers who got em from me so that they would know the care info. I am glad those who got them are really happy about them. Wait until u all grow it out and have a mini colony, it will be the center of the attention.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:

The Candy Shop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually traded one from hermesfan.
Mine is very nice and bright and huge!
All i can say hermes.
Haters are always going to hate!
I think all that negativity and jealousy needs to go somewhere else!

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually traded one from hermesfan.
Mine is very nice and bright and huge!
All i can say hermes.
Haters are always going to hate!
I think all that negativity and jealousy needs to go somewhere else!
Lol, great. Pink Hallucinations boy. They're originally called Shapeshifters btw. Another example of a renamer for quick bucks.

I think we all know who's doing the hating over not being able to make money off unknowing hobbiest... But that's a funny story not for an ID thread. I'm fairly content with my humble collection... No need to be jealous over a few morphs. It is nice though, I actually like the aussie chaos but that's not the point. It's correct identification which is what this sub-forum is. People don't need to be renaming everything when there's already a name for them just for the sake of making them "LE" and charge prices to make them seem new. Makes me think that this is more about making money than being in it for the hobby. I can see how everyone that bought it for that $100+ price would want this morph to be different from a $20pp piece though just so they don't lose value in what they bought. Things like this get called out on eventually. I got no problem pointing them out early though rather than waiting for some other person to ask if they're the same as so and so. Just because you're a vendor/collector doesn't mean you should rename everything as your own. People trust collectors to sell them legit things, so sell them legit things.

Don't know what's wrong with just going "oops, my bad. I didn't know" and just adjusting it to the going price and name.

The Candy Shop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, great. Pink Hallucinations boy. They're originally called Shapeshifters btw. Another example of a renamer for quick bucks.

I think we all know who's doing the hating over not being able to make money off unknowing hobbiest... But that's a funny story not for an ID thread. I'm fairly content with my humble collection... No need to be jealous over a few morphs. It is nice though, I actually like the aussie chaos but that's not the point. It's correct identification which is what this sub-forum is. People don't need to be renaming everything when there's already a name for them just for the sake of making them "LE" and charge prices to make them seem new. Makes me think that this is more about making money than being in it for the hobby. I can see how everyone that bought it for that $100+ price would want this morph to be different from a $20pp piece though just so they don't lose value in what they bought. Things like this get called out on eventually. I got no problem pointing them out early though rather than waiting for some other person to ask if they're the same as so and so. Just because you're a vendor/collector doesn't mean you should rename everything as your own. People trust collectors to sell them legit things, so sell them legit things.

Don't know what's wrong with just going "oops, my bad. I didn't know" and just adjusting it to the going price and name.

"I guess that struck straight thru a major artery ha? "
The truth hurts lol!

OP
OP
hermesfansf

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow!! The truth came out. First ruined the sponsor's new release, then renamed them when could not sell them. Is this kind of conduct allowed at r2r??

Last edited:

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, idk why you'd show that. Only backs me up. I was going to rename/sell them as Shapeshifters (their real name after a reefer pointed it out in a thread). If anything, it just goes to show upset you were that they were only going for $50pp rather than your $150pp price. We could have made all the money? You see... Now everyone knows you clearly are just money hungry. If I was I would have sold them for the same price as you. Got all upset that they only went for $50pp from me. Seriously, what is wrong with $50? They're not even that nice to be worth more than a Bowser or Shazaam. You were upset that I somehow "flooded the market" and I explained I only ever sold 2p so I did no flooding at all. Not because I couldn't sell them. I only offered two frags and sold both. What are you guys, like 5?

PS: Thanks for backing reefers place preston. Just goes to show how close your mentalities are.

Last edited:

The Candy Shop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, your so clueless!!! You clearly competed with a Reef2Reef sponsor and drag down the price of a new release paly! What is it that R2R is encouraging they're members to "SUPPORT THE SPONSORS" what did you do? Right?
In my opinion this is a ground to get banned in the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back