Status
Not open for further replies.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, oh geez. Ya'll want me to get banned. You said it, not me. I've done more and participated more in this community than both of you combined. I'm sure I've helped and talked in more threads than both of you. I help people with advice when they ask for it and talk to people as well not just for sales. Hell, I'm even planning on helping a lot with the zoa section of this forum to get it cleaned up and make it a better place in reef2reef. I've made videos of unboxing from vendors so people know what to expect. I've made videos of how to frag zoas because that's a very commonly asked question. I help with proper IDs and the list can go on man.

What have you guys done other than sell and advertise for money?

PS: I don't think I'm going to get banned. I didn't do anything wrong but protect myself and the zoa community.

Last edited:

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, idk why you'd show that. Only backs me up. I was going to rename/sell them as Shapeshifters (their real name after a reefer pointed it out in a thread). If anything, it just goes to show upset you were that they were only going for $50pp rather than your $150pp price. We could have made all the money? You see... Now everyone knows you clearly are just money hungry. If I was I would have sold them for the same price as you. Got all upset that they only went for $50pp from me. Seriously, what is wrong with $50? They're not even that nice to be worth more than a Bowser or Shazaam. You were upset that I somehow "flooded the market" and I explained I only ever sold 2p so I did no flooding at all. Not because I couldn't sell them. I only offered two frags and sold both. What are you guys, like 5?

PS: Thanks for backing reefers place preston. Just goes to show how close your mentalities are.

+1 ..it only backs up darwin... it was lineaged differently and he was being nice about it.. he didnt rename, he sold it as a look a like and more importantly, he sold it for less, not more in contrast to the aussie chaos and fallen sun.. herm charged 6x more.. and that photo just makes Reefers place look bad because its showing how money hungry he is and how he would lie to us the hobbyist.

Lastly... the Pink Hallucination is not too impressive, although still nice. I wouldn't pay more than $50 for it.. But I wouldn't pay more than $50 for a lot of zoa's now adays. Whenever I find z/p's locally. The most I'll sell a polyp is $45-50.. I sold my Blue lagoons at $35 to start and actually had to bring it up to $45-50 due to demand (bc they are soo nice! ) The Blue Lagoons can easily be a $150 polyp. but I didnt want to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of drama in Cali just like Miami. Closing for review before it gets uglier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%

Back