Fan Worm - Dead

  • Thread starter Thread starter leonsavage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

leonsavage

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Nailsea
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I recently introduced a sand sifting goby, and a few crabs along with a fan worm. For some reason I found my fan worm decapitated.

Any ideas which one of my delightful crew took offence to the fan worm.

I have 2 clowns, 4 springer damsel, algae blenny, conche, turbo snails, cleaner shrimp, royal gramma.

20250409_074452.jpg 20250409_074502.jpg 20250409_074508.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new