Fantastic Vendor (Tidepool Aquatics)

bluedevils6653

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
349
Reaction score
184
Location
Ohio
I just want to give a shout out to tide pool aquatics. I recently ordered a trio of orange spotted filefish, a pintail, flame angel, and a couple of shrimp. All fish came in great shape. The communication was amazing throughout the process. Answered all my questions and sent me videos and pictures of the fish and kept me updated on how they were doing through his quarantine/conditioning process. I originally ordered a pair of osff but Blake threw in another one free of charge to round out a trio for me. Don’t hesitate to order from tide pool aquatics. They are going to be my go to shop for my fish for now on. Can’t say enough good things about them.

Thanks again Blake!
 
Great to hear!!! Local-ish to me too...
 
Blake Rocks, I received my Red Sea Regal, Flame Wrasse & Gold Flake Angel today and All arrived packed well
and look great!

Thanks
Tom
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new