FAO: Jessiesgrrl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patwa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
yeah..I know....I pm'd her, but no response.....she hasn't been on CZ in a while though.....just wanted to know if anyone can get a message to her to check her inbox here.

thanks

Zach
 
been trying too get in touch with her, I want too buy that deltec skimmer off her. will tell if i talk with her you looking for her
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new