0   0   0
[emoji44]
6f1470f64817b9612a94cee3fe4ff912.gif

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a vivid confetti under bluer lighting. It developed more green in it than my piece under regular 14k T5 lighting and my Radions running AB+.
Wow really? Man, the colors look just my UC Rose Petal! I've got the confetti about 6" below the Rose Petal in my tank, so we will see how they look near each other after a while!

Ty, did you say you want to run MH on the new frag tank? I've got a perfect fixture for it....

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow really? Man, the colors look just my UC Rose Petal! I've got the confetti about 6" below the Rose Petal in my tank, so we will see how they look near each other after a while!

Ty, did you say you want to run MH on the new frag tank? I've got a perfect fixture for it....
Haha, yeah. I was about to respond to you before with... Uh yeah, the first picture you already own Joe! [emoji12]

No way man! MH in that small fish room... Might as well call it a fish room sauna.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What the ....? More new sps additions already? Seems like every time I checked into FarmerTy's thread and he's got some "stolen" good to show off ... never fails :( . It's a Crime man ;) (ppsst happy for you ... really ;Yawn)
Haha, its been awhile actually since I've added new frags... Its been 6 days since I last bought a frag... AA (acroholics anonymous).
aquavista99 sure has some serious sps collections too!!! :eek:
Yes he does! It was a great trade for both sides I feel! Should have done it sooner!

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second, I've been busy with adding another frag tank! I got another low boy tank and will be allocating half of it to my growing high end BTA collection. I feel bad keeping them in a cramped box so I'm setting them free in half of the new frag tank.

makinfernos (1 of 1).jpg
makinfernos (1 of 1)-2.jpg
1202181349a.jpg
What are you using for your overflow. I see it taped in place but can’t really see much on my phone.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does that mean you get a pin for 1 week's achievement today?! :eek: Or is the first pin at 2 weeks? If that's the case you'll never get one :(
Hey hey hey, I'm not @bubbaque... I can not buy a frag for a few weeks and not die a little inside. [emoji16]

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorites. It is actually the base and disk coloring I love on this one, further highlighted by those amazing, contrasting tips.
Its definitely one of my favorite nems I have. It really stands out in the tank.

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, yeah. I was about to respond to you before with... Uh yeah, the first picture you already own Joe! [emoji12]

No way man! MH in that small fish room... Might as well call it a fish room sauna.

Haha, the frag I have seems brighter than that pic you posted, with more of a pearly base than green.

The room my tank is in is only about 6’x6’ and I ran Halides for a while....I’m sure your garage could handle it!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, the frag I have seems brighter than that pic you posted, with more of a pearly base than green.

The room my tank is in is only about 6’x6’ and I ran Halides for a while....I’m sure your garage could handle it!
Nice! The confetti is an interesting acro. It looks different in each and every location in my tanks. Color changes so much depending on lighting and flow.

I can run halides and I'm sure it'll be fine but I'll never want to go in that room because it'll feel like an Amazonian forest.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back