FarmerTy's 215-gallon SPS Tank

ikolbaba06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice stuff ty and entertaining commentary as well! I’ll have to get a Baton Rouge from you one of these days. Just threw down for some frags at bc and tck so I’m broke at the moment! Keep up the fun!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man those Nems need a better light than Ocean Revives.....
Haha, you know a guy with better lights? [emoji16]
You are relentless, must be a sales person?
Haha, he's a local buddy just sassing me and waving some gorgeous lights in front of my face to tempt me. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice stuff ty and entertaining commentary as well! I’ll have to get a Baton Rouge from you one of these days. Just threw down for some frags at bc and tck so I’m broke at the moment! Keep up the fun!
Thanks for tagging along! I like to have fun with things so I'm glad it comes out in the commentary. Oh, you got some goodies coming your way! Hit me up whenever that wallet gets off its diet. [emoji16]

tripdad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE Haha, he's a local buddy just sassing me and waving some gorgeous lights in front of my face to tempt me. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][/QUOTE]

Yep, I got that , I just can't type sarcastic very well. I wasn't trying to bust on him, just ribbing him.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE Haha, he's a local buddy just sassing me and waving some gorgeous lights in front of my face to tempt me. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yep, I got that , I just can't type sarcastic very well. I wasn't trying to bust on him, just ribbing him.[/QUOTE]Haha, I couldn't tell so wanted to make sure. Typically I throw one of these as my sarcasm button. [emoji12]

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I got that , I just can't type sarcastic very well. I wasn't trying to bust on him, just ribbing him.

No worries, I could tell even without Ty’s ;Wacky face!

We had talked a bit about him snagging one of my Orpheks in the past, so I like to keep subtly nudging him that I have one left :D

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, I could tell even without Ty’s ;Wacky face!

We had talked a bit about him snagging one of my Orpheks in the past, so I like to keep subtly nudging him that I have one left :D
Hek knows my weakness... Pretty lights!

Justfebreezeit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo Ty are you still using Marinepure? I'm considering it for a new build and I read you advocating for it in a thread or two a couple years ago when I searched.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo Ty are you still using Marinepure? I'm considering it for a new build and I read you advocating for it in a thread or two a couple years ago when I searched.
I still have two of their large blocks in my sump. Highly recommend rinsing it like crazy and soaking in saltwater in a bucket afterwards first before using.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Place trap in tank... Put food in trap... Stand there holding the fishing line that keeps the door open... 10 mins later... Got me one 5" scribbled angel. That was almost too easy.
0124192033.jpg

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag tank shot! Some are my goodies I'm growing out... Others are frags I'm moving along.

fragtank (1 of 1)-2.jpg

fragtank (1 of 1).jpg

I'm playing Where's Waldo. . . :)

Is that the frag I dropped off to you?

g2CYzBzl.jpg

All looks great! It's not hard to be in front of your frag tank and want to order like you're in a Dunkin' Donuts: "I'm going to need a dozen assorted, please." :D

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm playing Where's Waldo. . . :)

Is that the frag I dropped off to you?

g2CYzBzl.jpg

All looks great! It's not hard to be in front of your frag tank and want to order like you're in a Dunkin' Donuts: "I'm going to need a dozen assorted, please." :D

You found Waldo! He made it to the growout side! [emoji12]

I highly recommend ordering a dozen of the ones with sprinkles.
2810cd223cf56c87dde8b87921871bf6.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 64 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back