OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the biggest differences between the Homewrecker and the WD?
WD is more yellow, less fuzzy, and less red/pink highlights. HW more intense green with red/pink on corallites. Looks great under blues and full spectrum.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CC Disney Jr
687C8FB2-B370-43A8-9653-0CF7099AABCE.jpeg

CB Maleficient
5705F1D3-5EC8-4980-9DAD-0629C535C569.jpeg

Servos Spanish Sunset
ACC725F4-E3C2-4C3B-B14A-0ED03987DE70.jpeg

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E8EE5850-E1E9-43E3-B279-12557EA38ADF.jpeg

No pictures today folks but you can rap with me later with Keith. 5:15pm (central), tune in to see how really awkward I am in real life. Lob those hard hitting questions too while you’re on there. What’s the meaning to life Ty? Do you cry when you kill a frag? Have you ever tasted skimmate?

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How in the heck did you find an hour and a half to sit and talk reefs? Let me guess, you gave the wife and kids your credit card for a shopping spree? ;) Should be a good time, have a good show!
Guy that feels my pain! I pre-cooked dinner, made Mac and cheese for the wife (her favorite), and offered to wake up with the little one tonight if he woke up again. Bought me 1.5 hrs.

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I survived! Never realized my hands have a mind of their own. No wonder nobody ever sits next to me when I’m talking.

Enjoyed your Reefbum interview! Plenty of great coral care learning to be had there! And thanks for the answer to the blueface angel question. (Was actually thinking of my own future system following similar coral choices to your own, introducing angels at the same time as each other.)

Would love to know how you'd feel about a flagfin angel in a similar system to your own too!

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I survived! Never realized my hands have a mind of their own. No wonder nobody ever sits next to me when I’m talking.
Good stuff, thanks for doing that. I was able to catch the first part live. I haven't heard the answer to whether or not you drink skimmate though?

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good stuff, thanks for doing that. I was able to catch the first part live. I haven't heard the answer to whether or not you drink skimmate though?

Like wine tasting, you don't actually drink it. Just swill it round inside the mouth and spit out!;Vomit That's how he keeps in tune with his system!;)

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enjoyed your Reefbum interview! Plenty of great coral care learning to be had there! And thanks for the answer to the blueface angel question. (Was actually thinking of my own future system following similar coral choices to your own, introducing angels at the same time as each other.)

Would love to know how you'd feel about a flagfin angel in a similar system to your own too!
The minute Keith read your name then said GBRSouth… I was like… he’s about to give me grief about something! :p

I’ve sadly had no experience with a Flagfin. Something tells me it’ll work out though with a Flagfin. I still mull over the blue face myself. But my angels have been in there together for a long time now… I don’t think a new angel would be treated with the nicest of greetings. You do it and tell me!

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My answer would depend on if I said yes, would you lose respect for me or start carrying a picture of me in your wallet?

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The minute Keith read your name then said GBRSouth… I was like… he’s about to give me grief about something! :p

I’ve sadly had no experience with a Flagfin. Something tells me it’ll work out though with a Flagfin. I still mull over the blue face myself. But my angels have been in there together for a long time now… I don’t think a new angel would be treated with the nicest of greetings. You do it and tell me!

The endless waiting for me to give you grief was the worst part wasn't it!?!! :D

I'll take you up on the flagfin in the hope it will work out then. Thanks. Just don't hold your breath as I've house reno's to do before I can set up a tank.

OP
OP
FarmerTy

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4k vids of Ty's sps??? yes please! Finally a good way to use this 4k monitor at the office
Thank you lord! I shoot these videos in 4k and work on them in 4k and upload to YouTube for people to enjoy in 4k. All that work to get to see the amazing detail captured. Then 90% of my audience sees it all pixelated on IG and Facebook and the videographer inside of me dies a little each view.

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you lord! I shoot these videos in 4k and work on them in 4k and upload to YouTube for people to enjoy in 4k. All that work to get to see the amazing detail captured. Then 90% of my audience sees it all pixelated on IG and Facebook and the videographer inside of me dies a little each view.
4K all the way!!!! :cool:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%
Back