Fast response clean up crew

Waterjockey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
646
Reaction score
561
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this little yellow Damsel not doing very well this morning. The blue-legged hermit crabs were on it the second it stopped moving.

20160508_160055.jpg
 
I think I saw one pull out an iPhone.
 
Oh wait.... am I being insensitive? I don't know why I read humor in the title, but I apologize if this was upsetting for you. For all I know this could have been your favorite fish or have kids wailing over him. I'm sorry :-(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new