Fastest Growing SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtomasi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It's a graft. One part digitata and one part pocillopora. Are you telling me one of our three resident SPS ID junkies hasn't encountered this graft hybrid? You're slacking, man.

No I have not seen a true pocillopora and montipora digitata grafted together, I have seen grafted montipora digitata but am skeptical that it would work with mixing a montipora digitata and pocillopora together, esp considering pocillopora have a stronger sting and will usually kill most montipora they come in contact with.

Guess Im a slacker then, still skeptical, have a link ?
 
No I have not seen a true pocillopora and montipora digitata grafted together, I have seen grafted montipora digitata but am skeptical that it would work with mixing a montipora digitata and pocillopora together, esp considering pocillopora have a stronger sting and will usually kill most montipora they come in contact with.

Guess Im a slacker then, still skeptical, have a link ?

I was joking! I apologize!!!
 
I love my season's greetings montipora, it grows like crazy. I also love my Blueberry Stylophora but it hasn't really grown... it's still alive and has full polyp extension... but it isn't growing.
 
photo.jpg
ora red planet grows like a weed
Red Planet is definitely a fast grower.
 
How about ORA tri color another very!!!fast grower

IMG_0409.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new