Fathead Anthias and Ignitus Anthias

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoralNerd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,493
Reaction score
1,034
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fathead Anthias
Serranocirrhitus Latus

Ignitus Anthias
Pseudanthias Ignitus

Would these two anthias work out together in a 100g to 120g?
 
Shouldn't be a problem. I kept a pair of Sunbursts and a group of Ignitus together without any problems.... The Sunbursts tend to stay closer to the rockwork and to themselves while the Ignitus are more of an open water species and may shoal with other peaceful open water Anthias such as Dispars.
 
Shouldn't be a problem. I kept a pair of Sunbursts and a group of Ignitus together without any problems.... The Sunbursts tend to stay closer to the rockwork and to themselves while the Ignitus are more of an open water species and may shoal with other peaceful open water Anthias such as Dispars.
I think I'm going to pass on the Fathead.

How about 3 Princess anthias with a Ignitus?
 
x2....here were mine along with my Purple Queens
IMG_3908_zpsadc88ede.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new