Fattening up a mandarin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't remember, I just Googled white worm culture :smokin:
 
Thanks Paul. My culture is thriving and my mandarin is loving the worms. I even split the culture and gave some to a friend.
 
Paul, I read they do best under 70° and have problems as they approach 80°. Has this been your experience? I'm cheap and the house does get close to 80° during the summer.
 
In the summer I put their shoebox in a Styrofoam cooler with a plastic bag of ice. It lasts all day and I replace it the next day. They worms never complained.
 
In the summer I put their shoebox in a Styrofoam cooler with a plastic bag of ice. It lasts all day and I replace it the next day. They worms never complained.
I can do that. Don't want to deal with their little squeals.
 
My worms don't wear stockings. I use the stockings for my shrimp feeder not the worms.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new