Fauna Marin Color Elements/Organics

anonymous123

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
singapore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Has anyone had any success using FM’s color elements, better colouration of lps corals or better growth? Also, can color elements be used as a substitute to organics all in one? Thanks
 
Yes I use them. I generally use the Organic all the time and the Color elements as tweak to adjust colour on as required bases. The products compliment each other, I don’t think they necessary replace each other.

Some pictures of my LPS:
1690170823946.jpeg


1690170870457.jpeg


Good luck,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new