Favia assistance

toosmoose

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I’m worried about my Favia. I just noticed these white icicle appearing things on the skeleton portion. What are these? Coloration seems good. I’ll post parameters soon but I just want to know if people have seen this before.

IMG_4619.jpeg IMG_4621.jpeg IMG_4615.jpeg
 
Nope, looks like they are on the rock and not near the coral. Harmless filter feeders. Often means your tank is healthy. They should disappear after a while.
Thank you!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new