Favia I.D (Never seen one like it)

  • Thread starter Thread starter c4haskett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

c4haskett

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
324
Reaction score
326
Location
VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas on this piece? Name, price?

20230728_191828.jpg 20230728_193304.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new