• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Favia Pack

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to clear up some space. Leaving for college soon andwould like to clean up the tank a little before I go. I'm putting this pack up for
$100 Shipped

Mystic Grape - 2 Heads
DSC_0202.jpg


Mia's Pot of Gold - 3 Heads
DSC_0186.jpg

(Mother Colony)
DSC_3557.jpg


Mia's Fruit Loops - 1 Head (small head)
DSC_3552.jpg


Spongebob - 1 head

DSC_0246.jpg



Frags all healed and ready to ship. Best pic's i could do. Sorry everyone :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new