• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

favia packs f/s

  • Thread starter Thread starter lps1212
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
89
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following favias i will be fragging. If anyones intrested in a pack it will consist of the following favias Tyree Pastel War n Peace,Mystic Grape , Bloodbath favia, Purple Haz3, Peachy Dreams and a freebie War Coral for 175 shipped :tongue:. The frags will be 2-4 heads each except the War Coral that will have 4-6 heads:wink:. Shipping will be Fed-ex overnight priority. pics are of the mother colonies. I can make 2 or 3 packs PM IF INTRESTED I ALSO HAVE ZOAS YOU CAN ADD TO BOX :smile:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2713.jpg
    IMG_2713.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_2433.jpg
    IMG_2433.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG_2560.jpg
    IMG_2560.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_2756.jpg
    IMG_2756.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_2744.jpg
    IMG_2744.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 386
Forgot the freebie War Coral and i also have this piece my Rainbow Crush Enchinata i can frag 4-5 heads for 50 a frag
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2604.jpg
    IMG_2604.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 366
  • rainbow crush enchinata.jpg
    rainbow crush enchinata.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 374
Nice price, considering the shipping these days. Sweet stuff Jae, glws!
 
I can do the pack of favias and zoa pack I have f/s on another thread for 275 shipped if anyone's interested
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new