FaviaFreak's 24g Nano..a work in progress

Is that your only tank??!!?
From the sounds of the threads I see you on - you must have that thing packed!
 
Thank You Everyone! Very kind of you all! Yes, indeed this is my only tank but over the past few years I have had a ton of corals in/out so I could keep up with the big dogs lol! I'll work on that FTS later today thanks again everybody!
 
Looks awesome Kev, great job!

I set up my "nano" not to long ago and am really enjoying it! I'm picking up a MP10 this weekend for it :D

BTW, love your new avatar bro!
 
very nice Kev... but you know you have to get the obligatory FTS in there... ;)
 
very nice kev. truley awesome for a nano. i remember kenny's two nano's he had before his 300. more corals crammed in there then i could imagine. who says one needs a big tank in the hobbie. got any extra space let me know kev. =)
 
Thanks so much Stun and Reef-Lover! Much appreciated! Stun I have to check out your nano thread as well
 
Misc309.jpg


Misc314.jpg


Misc289.jpg


Misc317.jpg
 
very nice kev. truley awesome for a nano. i remember kenny's two nano's he had before his 300. more corals crammed in there then i could imagine. who says one needs a big tank in the hobbie. got any extra space let me know kev. =)

Thanks Richard! :) your right, bigger isn't always better :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new