Favorite easy sps/with pics

Ponape BN
IMG_5036.jpeg
 
That’s super interesting I wouldn’t have guessed that. So a big colony grows off a tiny stalk? I don’t see long term success this way
Yup! I had a experience a similar experience with the TNT Anacropora. Mine got to the size below with no encrustation. It just kept branching outwards.

1738031877055.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new