Favorite easy sps/with pics

Ponape BN
IMG_5036.jpeg
 
That’s super interesting I wouldn’t have guessed that. So a big colony grows off a tiny stalk? I don’t see long term success this way
Yup! I had a experience a similar experience with the TNT Anacropora. Mine got to the size below with no encrustation. It just kept branching outwards.

1738031877055.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new