Favorite easy sps/with pics

Ponape BN
IMG_5036.jpeg
 
That’s super interesting I wouldn’t have guessed that. So a big colony grows off a tiny stalk? I don’t see long term success this way
Yup! I had a experience a similar experience with the TNT Anacropora. Mine got to the size below with no encrustation. It just kept branching outwards.

1738031877055.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new