Favorite fish for a 3' tank

Fishfreak2009

Follow Your Passions!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,752
Reaction score
5,735
Location
Mount Morris Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you could pick 1 reef safe fish you absolutely had to have in a 3' 65 gallon tall tank, what would you choose?

Planning my stocklist and trying to see if there's something I'm missing. Tank will be primarily Acroporas with some Montiporas.
 
I'm liking my tailspot blenny. It's a crazy little fish. All over the place and pecks at algae like a chicken pecking the ground.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new