Favorite Fish With Pics No Pic, No post!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
gdm.jpg
Tough decision as I have quite a few that I would consider being favorites, but here are a couple of my dwarf golden morays.
 
Love all the leopards. That Choati looks awesome.
 
Thanks also have a potters and black leopard, I had added a female blue star but my potters wouldnt leave her alone so had to get rid of her
 
I've got a very healthy potter's wrasse eating everthing (not coming in, but newest to me), but catching him with a camera isn't easy!
 
Hello,
my favorite fish are my pair of Paraluteres prionurus. These beauties are reef safe in my tank, destroyed my flatworm problem, and are always out in front looking for attention.
sherman.jpg
 
Nice shots guys. Todd, which dwarfs do you have in together.
 
i inherited this tank, actually saved it back in oct, i know it looks rought but im on a budget an in doing my best, but so far this butterfly is my fav out of the 10 others i have. he/she has got style, always follows u around i call it beggin for attention, sorry iam not the best photographer....
100_4761.jpg
 
Be happy with your tank! All I inherited was a propensity for depression and a bad attitude. I'd trade it all for a tank any day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new